Public > Training Course After Action Reviews [PUBLIC]

Evolution of Mindset, 11-12 FEB 2012, CDC, Nevada

(1/4) > >>

John Chapman:
Day 1 of Evolution of Mindset went well.  This is the first public offering of this class, and considering the newness of the material, I think the students were blown away by the usefullness of the techniques taught by Dr. Olshan. 

We are ready to begin day 2 with heavy hearts due to the loss of our beloved Whitney.  God must have needed a strung out has-been. 

We will post pics and more info tonight.

Stout Hearts

Troy Price:

--- Quote from: John Chapman on February 12, 2012, 09:55:45 am ---We are ready to begin day 2 with heavy hearts due to the loss of our beloved Whitney.  God must have needed a strung out has-been. 

--- End quote ---

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Chapman:
Day 2 is in the bag.  All of the students showed alot of improvement in their ability to use Dr. Olshan's breathing and self programming techniques to lower their heart rate to make cognitive function and fine motor skill possible, even in stressful and complex situations.

All of today's drills were done in the shoothouse, allowing us to design complicated drills while maintaining a good amount of control.

I am very very happy with all of the students' performance today.

DocNeal:
It was my privilege to work with a group of students who were willing to take the first big step and begin the Evolution of Mindset Process process. Combining the Mindset Weapons System Formulas with the Mindset Challenges developed by Chappy allowed the students to achieve successes that are only just the beginning!

Thank you.

DocNeal

GeorgeB:
The following are images from the range portion of this class.

Drills were done individually.  No student was allowed to watch a drill before they did it.  Day 1 was on the square range.  Day 2 was in the shoot house.

Image 1. - Most drills began with some type of physical exercise.

Image 2. - Depending on the experience of the student they got various mental/dexterity challenges before they could shoot.  Note parts of carbine on ground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version