Author Topic: BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip  (Read 2159 times)

Offline THEDUMPPOUCH

BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip
« on: March 08, 2012, 09:11:06 pm »
Has anyone at LMS had the opportunity to T&E one of these?  If so, can you post up your comments?  I'm thinking of swiching from the Tangodown grip, to somthing more strait, and at less of an angle way from the trigger.  This looks as if it may be just what I was looking for.   

Offline .30kal

• LMS DEFENSE
Re: BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:48:05 pm »
It's tough to give you advice on something that is a "feel" issue and is dependent on an individuals' grip, hold, stance and body mechanics.  I have small-ish hands (size S or M in gloves) and generally use the MOE grip, and really like the MOE +1.  I've tried the Magpul MOE-K, which is a thin and more upright grip.  I liked the angle, but found the grip to be too small.  I also not a big fan of the Tango down grip due to the hump on the back side.  I did try the BCM grip at SHOT, but did not care for it due to the same type of hump as the Tango Down.  It may work for you since you are coming from a Tango Down, but the only way to really know is to try it.

Offline THEDUMPPOUCH

Re: BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:22:20 am »
I did not mind the hump in the back that much, the problem for me has been the large cut away from the trigger in the front of the grip.  I will probably end up buying one, or I may get one at Pats class from the free back 'O goodies.